Partnerships across the DoD will lead to unique capabilities and knowledge that become foundational within the STE collaborative environment.
Science & Technology
- Save Time & Money by jump-starting research initiatives – days becomes hours, months become weeks.
- Integrate and test efforts in a unified environment.
- Unified Framework for TRL Levels, Integration potential, and metrics.
- Shared code base, open and beneficial to all users.
- Create reusable frameworks for testing and research.
- Utilize, evaluate, and inform capabilities that are not currently supported or beyond SOW.
- Enables continued iterations and testing independent of S&T or Vendor progress.
- Assists in defining foundational components and verifying systems during dev process.
- Leverage existing investments and ensure re-use of capabilities.
- Fuse disparate code for similar functionalities to reduce support costs.
- Increase automation and reduce resources necessary for development.
- Simplify path to transition by maintaining RMF and ATO procedures to a single code base.