Demonstrates how to use RIDE systems to send and receive Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) messages.
1. Build standalone version of just ExampleDIS scene.
2. Launch standalone build; choose Receiver, then Connect.
3. Unity editor, open ExampleDIS scene and click Play to run scene.
4. Choose Sender, then Connect.
5. If successful, network messages will appear in both windows.
Add the Assets/Ride/Examples/Services/DIS/ConnectionMenu.prefab object into the scene in order to provide a network connect user interface for the user.
Reference Example ExampleDIS.cs to see how DISSender and DISReceiver are setup.