Demonstrates how to open, send data over, and close a TCP socket in RIDE.
1. Build standalone version of just ExampleSockets scene.
2. Launch standalone build; choose Receiver, then Connect.
3. Unity editor, open ExampleSockets scene and click Play to run scene.
4. Choose Sender, then Connect.
5. If successful, “I’m connected!” message will appear in both windows.
6. Input text in entry field and click Send to display messages inside log.
Add the Assets/Ride/Examples/Services/DIS/ConnectionMenu.prefab in the scene in order to provide the user with the GUI elements. Examine ExampleSockets.cs attach to the “Example” gameobject to see how the sockets are established.